Making your holiday memorable!
Our team is always here to help and ensure you’re happy throughout your 4* camping break in Picardy. You’ll find all the services and facilities you need for a stress-free and truly relaxing holiday in the Baie de Somme at reception!
Arrival and Reception
- Reception is open 9am-12pm & 2pm-6pm in low season and 8am-8pm in July and August.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
Useful and Helpful!
- Available at reception: tourist brochures, bracelets, armbands and goggles, men’s swimwear etc.
- Post is available in special pigeonholes from 2pm, all-day deposit in a special box.
- Disposable bed sheet kits: 6€/pers
- Wi-Fi access: 2€/day - 5€/3 days - 10 €/week - 15 €/15 days
- 13kg butane/propane gas: 36 €
Bar and Grocery
- There’s a small and friendly bar at the campsite entrance that’s open all season along with a grocery selling everyday essentials, ice cream, sweets, bread etc.
- There’s a small supermarket approximately 2.5km from the campsite between Fort-Mahon and Quend.
Services in July and August
- Bread, pastries, newspapers etc. (at the main bar opposite the pool)
- Chips and takeaway meals
- Traders (roast chicken, pizza etc.) visit during the week.
View the prices for our services here: ADDITIONAL SALES (Pdf)